Monday, October 26, 2009

A Leg Up



This Sunday, the New York Times' resident shutterbug Bill Cunningham featured shots of who's who in Paris and New York rocking thigh-high (or more like mile high) boots- arguably THE look of fall. I myself scooped up a pair of Stella pleather ones for last month's In Touch/VMA fete (pictured above). Feeling perfectly rock 'n' roll enough, I glowed in my relevant-ness for about 3 hours. Now it's been almost 2 months and I have yet to take them on another outing. Sure I feel bad leaving my beauties stashed away in my closet, but honestly, where does one where a pair of up-to-there leather looking boots without looking like a sado-masochist? Well I await the opportunity. In the meantime I will try to dream up some fanciful Halloween costume that begs a leather leg. Kat Von Deen perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment